with excellent sewing teachers tailoring your sewing lessons for dressmaking, tailoring or alteration according to your needs. No prior skills needed. Suitable for anyone who is keen to learn sewing your own clothes / dressmaking or crafting eg bag, iPhone case, laptop cover, doll dresses etc. Personal coaching customized to your specific interest ensuring your learning is practical and value-for-money guarantees you to master the sewing skill as easy as ABC! Suitable for adults and kids.
– Basics about fashion, pattern and fabric.
– Understanding and measurement of bodies.
– Drafting on the paper, manipulating patterns, draping, cutting the fabric etc.
– Sewing techniques eg attach zippers, sewing collars, threading machine etc.
– Drafting and sewing skills for blouse, skirt, pants, cheongsam, baju kurung, vest, jacket, gown, wedding dresses and crafts eg bag, laptop cover, iPhone case, doll dresses etc.
“I tried to self-taught on sewing initially but gave up after some time. I was very satisfied with the step-by-step guidance given during the class that enlightened me again on my sewing interest. Am glad that I could make my passion as my own business and income source now without looking at bosses’ face colour anymore.”
“Mastering the sewing skills enables me to alter my own clothes without sending them to the tailor anymore. I can also do it for my family members. It is so good that I could earn some extra income now during my free time by helping my neighbourhood to alter their clothes.”
Course Schedule: Flexi-hour (as mutually agreed subject to teacher’s availability)
Course Fee: $300 for 12 hours personal coaching lessons (4 x 3 hours lessons)
Location: Blk 156 Tampines Street 12, Singapore 521156 (About 5 minutes walk from Tampines MRT Station)
The teacher will do a personal coaching cater to each individual’s specific interest. There are up to 8 students in a time slot with 2 teachers around depending on time slot.
You don’t have to bring anything to the class. Use of machine and basicsewingequipment eg tracing paper, chalk, thread, needles, etc will be providedduring the class.Student only need to buy own fabric.
How to Sign Up:
1) Deposit $70 now to POSB Saving Account 104-64895-9 or PayLah/PayNow to 90931378 or click at the sign up button below to pay online.
2) WhatsApp 2 alternative dates and time to 9093 1378 to reserve your preferred time slot for your first class. Also, your specific interest or objective to achieve for the lessons, if there is any.
3) Balance payment of $230 to be paid on the first day of class.
Remark: We will only attend to serious students and do not entertain for time slot enquiries before we receive the deposit for time slot booking.
Private classes at your place will be at a different rate. Email us at enquiry@SewingClassesSingapore.com or contact 90931378 to check out the private classes rate now!
Kick start your sewing journey with us now!